DLNA Profile for Sony BDV-N590

corent1lb

corent1lb

Hi,

I've tried to read film on my Sony BDV-N590 home theater but with standart profiles present in emby, it dosen't work every time. Often it's movie in HD format that doesn't work, and multiple audio track aren't available...

So I've tried to modify some setting in the xml DLNA profile but there is still some troubles.
So can you build an DLNA profile for my home theater ?

Thank's a lot 

Happy2Play

Looks like your biggest issue is this.

5)The system does not play these files via the DLNA
function.

Page 52

corent1lb

Yes but the file is AVCHD so it's the x265 codec that i don't use. The file I was speaking is some x264 codec in .mkv (most of the time) and .avi container. And the notice is wrong because with Serviio server I can play the file that the notice said it's impossible to play via DLNA

EDIT : but I think serviio server is transcoding this kind of file, so is there a possibility to do the same thing with emby server ?

For example my home cinema can read a x264 and AC3 (5.1) in .mkv file but it wont read a x264 and ACC (5.1) in .mkv file.

Edited by corent1lb

Happy2Play

Do you know what profile is currently being used?

Happy2Play

Does changing this from false to true resolve your aac issue?

<CodecProfile type="VideoAudio" codec="aac">
      <Conditions>
        <ProfileCondition condition="LessThanEqual" property="AudioChannels" value="2" isRequired="false" />

corent1lb

I've just tried it and no it doesn't work. But something is strange, the file i'm trying to play is a x264 and ACC (5.1) in .mkv file but in my home cinema it's shwo as a mpeg. Other files are recognized as the mkv.

Edited by corent1lb

corent1lb

oohhh I find the solution : the transcoding profile was wrong : so I set : Http/M2ts/mpeg2video/ac3 and now it's working fine except for a strange file which have 2 codec video shown in emby 

post-60199-0-57719200-1459124040_thumb.png

Edited by corent1lb

Happy2Play

Is there a reason you are transcoding to mpeg2video instead of h264?

corent1lb

Is there a reason you are transcoding to mpeg2video instead of h264?

I thought it was the only setting that worked, but h264 works too, thank you

What is the png video track?

I really dont know what it is... the film is 007 Spectre in HD 1080p and 5.1 (a digital copy of the legal version DVD I have of course :D

that's an embedded image. for the next release i'll make sure it is ignored in the media info. thanks.