Toggle between devices Cast button

jajchodges

jajchodges

I have noticed and checked in mozilla and chrome. Once connected to a device it wont let you toggle between anything? popup doesnt seem to work? am i missing something or is there a disconnect button thats been changed added????

Happy2Play

What server version?  What are you casting to? 

56f7376ded2a1_cast.jpg

jajchodges

Version 3.0.5921.0

checkmarkgreen.png Emby Server is up to date.

Try to cast to Kodi, android box samsung s5.

Could disconnect and change target now cant.

Happy2Play

@@Luke

It appear once you select a DLNA Device, cast locks on that device and you are unable to get the cast option window to reopen, (F5) refreshing the page disconnect from device and cast is usable again,  I see the same on all DLNA cast options on 5921.

Edited by Happy2Play

jajchodges

Ive just noticed does same for access on android platform aswell.... is it a error or was it ment to be like this through developement, as i think id rather toggle between the device without having to refresh the page.. By all means have a check do you want to disconnect option, but yeah. What does anyone else think???

Happy2Play

Stable release still toggles so it would appear to be a bug in this new beta/dev cycle.

jajchodges

.... um question i went into the app.emby.media it does it there too.... i thought the webpage app were same as stable releases????

Happy2Play

.... um question i went into the app.emby.media it does it there too.... i thought the webpage app were same as stable releases????

I couldn't reproduce this via web app, but I know Luke will figure it out.