Images missing on login screen

dragon2611

dragon2611

First off thanks for the app, it avoids the need for having an external player connected to the TV.

Picked up a UE22H5600AK on offer to use in the bedroom and managed to get the emby app to install on it, although I found it rather difficult to sign-in owing to the app displaying a ? box where the images to show what buttons where mapped to next.etc should have been.

Also as a side not doesn't look like the APP supports SSL, that would be nice but I'm not sure if it would work so well on the TV.

dragon2611

Hmm also I can't seem to get remember password to work so I have to enter it every time I start the app which as you can imagine is a bit of a pain on the remote. 

Any ideas?

Edit:  Not sure if it makes any difference but all the users on my server are hidden.

Edited by dragon2611

FrostByte

In the user settings way down at the bottom there is an option to tell it to remember password when logging off.  Is that not working?

Edit: the screens for entering server ip and userid have been messed up on some tvs the last few releases, not sure the status on a fix though

Edited by FrostByte

dragon2611

Ahh setting my user to the default user looks like it may have done it last few times I've run the app it's logged straight.