Chocolate Not Displaying all Items

Chomicz
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

Chomicz

I've been experiencing problems on Emby for WMC for about a month. Certain TV shows claim to have no items in them, even though it states there are new items and it works find on all other Emby apps. I decided to change themes and WMC found all the episodes. I've now switched back to Chocolate and Chocolate now displays the "missing" items.

I've read some other Emby for WMC posts about missing items and wonder if they too use Chocolate and this is what is causing them their issue?

Other than screenshots which log would be most helpful for you guys?

Edited by Chomicz

I doubt the theme change was relevant to the issue you were seeing.  Most likely, something was timing out.

If you can recreate the issue, then post the EMC log when it happens.  Thanks.

Chomicz

So attached is a new log file.  As above, no episodes are listed from within the season view using Chocolate but works fine when swapped to a different theme, such as classic, and then switching back to chocolate.  When I leave Emby, Chocolate reverts back to displaying no items until I select a different theme.

server-63594624431.txt

Edited by Chomicz

That's a server log.  I'll need the EMC one.

Also, can you post a screenshot of what you are calling the "Season View"?  Thanks.

• Solution

Try removing the Iridium theme, restart and then see if it is different.  Thanks.

• Like 1

Chomicz

Try removing the Iridium theme, restart and then see if it is different.  Thanks.

Cheers. Removed Iridium theme and Chocolate now displays everything correctly.