Edit No Manual Access

lja

Happy2Play

Did you click the add button, that should bring up a value box to enter your info?

Did you click the add button, that should bring up a value box to enter your info?

Thanks. Yes I did click on the add button. However when I entered info into the value box, it flashes back to the movies screen and the info is not saved.

Edited by lja

Happy2Play

It is probably browser related then, what browser are you using and can you try a different one?

It is probably browser related then, what browser are you using and can you try a different one?

Chrome. Maybe I should mention that this so far is affecting a specific item. Others are completing automatically. Thanks. Will try a different browser.

Happy2Play

Have you tried a local refresh to re-read the local metadata?  Edit-Refresh-Local Refresh

Yes I did try local refresh without any luck. Just tried Internet Explorer and followed the same process as in Chrome and the info was retained. The question now is: Why not in Chrome?

Happy2Play

I currently use xmls and I have no problem saving in Chrome.  I will have to check my test dev machine to see if I can reproduce.

What server version are you seeing this on?

I currently use xmls and I have no problem saving in Chrome.  I will have to check my test dev machine to see if I can reproduce.

What server version are you seeing this on?

Version: 3.0.5917.0

Edited by lja