Getting both played and unplayed 20 latest episodes

morpheus65535

morpheus65535

Hey,

First, thank you for the great piece of software you made up. I found it very useful to replace my old Kodi/MySQL setup.

I can't find a way to get, trough the HTTP API, the 20 latest episodes (both played and unplayed). This is what I'm using to get the information I need:

../Items/Latest?IncludeItemTypes=Episode&Limit=20&GroupItems=false&Fields=ProviderIds,SeriesName,Name&format=json

I understand that using IsPlayed with TRUE or FALSE, I can get one or the other but I would really like to get it to work as expected.

Thank you very much for your time!

Edited by morpheus65535

.../Items?IncludeItemTypes=Episode&Recursive=True&ExcludeLocationTypes=Virtual&Limit=20&GroupItems=false&Fields=ProviderIds,SeriesName,Namesortby&SortBy=DateCreated&SortOrder=Descending&format=json
  • Like 1

morpheus65535

.../Items?IncludeItemTypes=Episode&Recursive=True&ExcludeLocationTypes=Virtual&Limit=20&GroupItems=false&Fields=ProviderIds,SeriesName,Namesortby&SortBy=DateCreated&SortOrder=Descending&format=json

Works perfectly! Thank you!

Wouldn't it be great to have this with "Latest" if we don'T supply IsPlayed?

The "Latest" end point follows the user settings for whether or not to include watched content.  It also follows the user settings to ignore certain libraries.

morpheus65535

The "Latest" end point follows the user settings for whether or not to include watched content.  It also follows the user settings to ignore certain libraries.

I've just tested it and I confirm that it works when I untick "hide viewed item" in the user preferences. Thank you for your support!