Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes skin - Watched icons

JDizzy

JDizzy

Is there a way to turn off watched icons?

I believe they are little pictures of hour glasses and are colored pink.

They are showing up on the recently added coverart on the Main Menu.

Thanks!

Guardian Hope

Is there a way to turn off watched icons?

I believe they are little pictures of hour glasses and are colored pink.

They are showing up on the recently added coverart on the Main Menu.

Thanks!

@@JDizzy - you can turn off the home icons by going to Settings -> Skin Settings -> Home -> Uncheck "Show Icons"

Alternatively, you can also download the latest version of Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes and select whatever color you would like for virtually every color you see in the skin.

Since everyone has the ability to change the color to whatever they like, it hasn't been a priority to change the pink default as the home screen icons don't default to on.

• 9 months later...
beetlejuice87

I am having the same issue.  

I am using this skin with Trakt and Specto integration on 3 of my boxes.  I am having the issue on 2 of 3 boxes.  Kodi recognizes that the show has been watched and reflects so in the top part of the screen by saying how many episodes have been watched, but the pink check mark does not appear next to the episode.  I have no clue on how to fix this as it shows by default on my other box and I have searched all over the internet and Kodi's settings to no avail.  Does anyone have a solution? 

Thanks!

Guardian Hope

I am having the same issue.  

I am using this skin with Trakt and Specto integration on 3 of my boxes.  I am having the issue on 2 of 3 boxes.  Kodi recognizes that the show has been watched and reflects so in the top part of the screen by saying how many episodes have been watched, but the pink check mark does not appear next to the episode.  I have no clue on how to fix this as it shows by default on my other box and I have searched all over the internet and Kodi's settings to no avail.  Does anyone have a solution? 

Thanks!

The missing icons are correct in Danvers Preview Beta 7 which is scheduled to be released on or before December 31, 2016. See http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=257970&pid=2488982#pid2488982 for more details.

• 2 weeks later...
Guardian Hope
icon.png
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes (Danvers) for Kodi 17 Krypton
Preview Beta 8 Update (BETA 8)"

Anyone With Previously Posted Questions and Comments Will Be Answered Soon!

This is a Critical Update to Address Crashing in Beta 7.

Beta 8 of Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes is unexpectedly here. To address an issue identified earlier today causing Beta 7 to crash Kodi on all platforms, we have released Beta 8 to fix the Caitlin Snow merged file. Under no circumstances should you download Beta 7. The update will be removed from download availability. We have also fixed a few additional missing fonts.

This will be the last update to Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes for January. The From Ashes Project team are going to get together to discuss the future direction of Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Danvers and Arctic Zephyr: For Another Age. We will also be releasing the From Ashes Project Management and Bug Tracking System soon to allow the users to decide what features get implemented and what bugs are the most pressing. Think of this as our winter hiatus.

Get Danvers Preview (Beta 8):

NortheBridge by Design Repository 2.0: https://embycdn.northebridge.com/Natalie...2.0.00.zip
Enterprise CDN Download: https://embycdn.northebridge.com/AZFA/da...-beta8.zip
GitHub: https://github.com/NortheBridge/skin.arc...9.92-beta8
Available in the Emby Beta Repository

Changelog:

[B]Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes Danvers "Beta 8 Preview Update" - Released January 7, 2016[/B]
Danvers: 4.9.92-beta8 (4.9.92-beta8_danvers)

ARCTIC ZEPHYR: FROM ASHES ANNIVERSARY EDITION (CODENAMED "DANVERS") IS PRE-RELEASE SOFTWARE DESIGNED FOR A PRE-RELEASE VERSION OF KODI. THERE IS NO GUARNTEE THAT ALL FEATURES WILL WORK. PLEASE LET US KNOW OF ANY ISSUES YOU RUN INTO. THIS SKIN IS NOW AVAILABLE IN THE NORTHEBRIDGE BY DESIGN(R) REPOSITORY, EMBY BETA REPOSITORY, GITHUB, OR VIA DIRECT ZIP FILE DOWNLOAD ONLY.

Addresses Critical Issue with Caitlin Snow (For Another Age) Framework Resulting In Kodi 17 Crash from Danvers Preview Beta 7
Restores Additional Fonts Required by Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
Updated Startup Prompt
Added Caitlin Snow (For Another Age) Window Call