Emby Server not working or configurable in web browser even after uninstall and reinstall

Gaz

Hi guys,

Really hoping someone can please help. Emby server was working fine until I rebooted a few hours ago. Now everytime I try to open the configuration page in my browser I just get a half viewable screen and nothing is selectable on it!

56f189fd8ff16_1.jpg

The same problem happens no matter what browser I use and I've uninstalled all my browsers (Firefox, Chrome ) and Emby Server and still nothing fixes it.

I've also tried installing the beta and dev versions of Emby and again I get the same problem.

I've left my router off for half an hour and also my PC to see if it would help but still have the same problem. I've not installed any new software or made any system settings and no new Windows updates have come down for my OS (Windows 7 x64).

Can anyone please tell me what I should try as I've run out of ideas.

When uninstalling Emby I've not ticked any of the boxes to delete settings so is this the only thing I can try next and have to resort to setting it all back up from scratch?

Appreciate any help guys as totally lost without my Emby :(

Log attached and cheers for reading.

server-63594258992.txt

Hi, log looks fine. you could try clearing browsing data or rebooting your computer.

Also make sure you don't have an anti-virus program that might have mistakenly quarantined some files.

Nevermind, deleted absolutely everything Emby related and currently reinstalling from scratch.

Only problem I've encountered so far is that Emby is only showing yesterday's TV shows in the 'Upcoming' section, nothing for today or the rest of the week for that matter!

Does anyone please have an idea what this problem could be caused by on a fresh installation?

Edited by Gaz