Remove Collection from Home Page

garegina

garegina

Hi Really enjoying the App. Its great and has an immense WAF.

How can i remove the collection icon form the home page on the Samsung TV App please. I have checked my home screen settings on the server and nothing is ticked on this page under My Views, View Styles, View order or Latest Items. Where can I turn this off please

• Like 1

FrostByte

On the Home Screen if you're displaying Media Folders then I don't believe you can do what you want other than change what is being viewed on the Home Screen.  

Unchecking the Server option "Display a collections view to show movie collections" will hide the Collections icon only for the newer Views (which is what you see in the webclient) and doesn't effect the older Media Folders which the server team is trying to go away from.

Maybe cmcg can add "My Media" to the options of Home View settings, then changing that option on the server will do what you want.  If he did that then he probably should also add "Collections" to the top screen menues when inside "Movies" like it is on the webclient because unchecking that option also removes Collections from the side menu. 

Edited by FrostByte