Update Version 3.0.5908.0 caused all artwork to quit working

chef

chef

I think you guys are aware of the page refresh issue in plugin configuration pages. The pages seem to lock up.

DLNA Server is working perfectly, which is fantastic. Finds my Xbox One almost faster then before...If that is possible.

Also, the latest trans-coding from the server has been really great.

I was able to cast to Xbox One, and two Chromecasts from my crappy little server PC without any problems! Really great!

I had a custom IBN folder path  tagged in the system.xml which wasn't being honored.

I decided to move the entire thing back into the default location for saved Metadata and once the People Refresh completed everything was right in the Emby World again.

Anything I can do to help test the plugin refresh issues please let me know.

Thank you!!

Thanks for the report.

I had a custom IBN folder path  tagged in the system.xml which wasn't being honored.

Don't do that. Just configure the custom path in the UI and it will be fine.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

Thanks for the report.

I had a custom IBN folder path  tagged in the system.xml which wasn't being honored.

Don't do that. Just configure the custom path in the UI and it will be fine.

It was probably still in his system.xml unless you are able to clear that field during an update.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

I must have a corrupt update because every page is broke.  All Thumbs are missing/displayed by backdrops or poster depending on view.  Library not displaying images.

56edcd4fb9629_library.jpg

56edcd8ded7f9_Home.jpg

56edcde0c31d2_movies.jpg

Looks like 5908 broke coverart. Removed plugin and everything displays proper. @@Luke, @@ebr

Edited by Happy2Play

chef

It might be a bad update like you say. The home screen thumbs seem to be working okay for me.

Are you possibly in the middle of an extra long media scan?

Ops just read about coverart.

I can't confirm yet because I don't have CA installed at the moment.

Doing a double check now.

Edited by chef
  • Like 1

Jobber8742

The server just updated itself and it completely broke itself. All my posters are now gone in every library. There are little thumbs on the browser version but absolutely nothing in any apps (theater, wmc, etc). I post a log in a few minutes. It was working absolutely fine until this update.

chef

Are you using cover art? It is beta so there is a chance these things might happen.

Edited by chef

Jobber8742

The server just updated itself to Version 3.0.5908.0 and all the artwork quit working in all apps (web, wmc, theater). All I get are these little thumbs. Screenshot attached. It generated a huge log file saying it couldn't find the other artwork. My artwork is in the same folders as the movie files. It worked perfectly fine before the update. log is here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/qmtsgh4chb9k1gt/server-63594005024.txt?dl=0

Edit: Using coverart here too. Just checked the one folder I exclude from cover art and the art is working fine.

56eddb1a17a7e_nopostererror.png

Edited by Jobber8742

DoubleDD

Just updated to Version 3.0.5909.0 and all artwork issues seem to be resolved.

Thanks Luke for the quick update fix!

• Like 1