No Cast & Crew on new movies without refreshing manually

pir8radio

pir8radio

So this has been an issue for a while on my setup.. I have just been dealing with it...  Whenever I add a new movie, the cast & crew wont get fetched.. no matter how many fresh scans (reboot) or new movies, and manual scans....  I have to go into that single movie and click refresh, then they will show up..  its not a cache issue, because if I do an actor search these new movies do not show up until i go to each one and refresh..

Again, I have, and will continue to deal with it, but it would be nice to get it fixed...

Happy2Play

How about a server log.  I just dropped a dummy movie on my test machine and after library scan I opened the movie in web client and all cast and crew populated.

I have the opposite problem.  I get everyone down to the guy who delivered coffee to the set. ;)

• Like 2

pir8radio

How about a server log.  I just dropped a dummy movie on my test machine and after library scan I opened the movie in web client and all cast and crew populated.

Yea, I don't think its totally an emby issue...  I'm sure its my database, or something.. I just don't feel like rebuilding it..  I'll add a new movie and let it do its scan, then post the log...

Edited by pir8radio

• 3 weeks later...