Emby Theater Window Size

NWGiles

Hitsville

what about it is annoying?

Well I'm using it as a true HTPC. Its simply a PC that I use ONLY for Emby theatre and its always on.

I power on the TV and AV Receiver with my harmony remote but then have to get up connect a mouse and resize it back to full screen.

EDIT... I actually started issues that it would not go full screen at all. Rebooting seems to have cured it. :-)

Edited by davehobson

Hitsville

Thanks for the info.

Just to add that the reboot only cured it refusing to overlay the taskbar. Still sadly it loses full screen on resuming after the TV has been off.

A real shame cos I totally love this app (It's what made me look into Emby in the first place.) I just really don't want to keep getting up to put ET back to full screen.

I will stick around the forums and keep a eye out for a resolution.. Or an Embedded client or indeed to see how the app looks on my 2016 Samsung when its launched.

Til then I'm gonna have to go back to Plex. :unsure: But rest assured if and when any of the above three things happen I will be back to purchase a lifetime Premier subscription. Keep up the great work guys. :) 

jrhessey

I 'm having this issue as well.  I believe it's coming from the computer not picking up a signal from the hdmi input so it's getting resized to 640 x 480 or something like that.  I've tried running with a null hdmi to make the pc think it's plugged into a source, but that doesn't work either.

• 3 weeks later...

Just installed on Win 8.1 - same issue after turning TV on/off. Only workaround with remote i have is to exit app and reopen.

Anyone's tried something like Eventghost to resolve? It has potential but iv not used it.