People /Cast/ Crew

bnwbass

bnwbass

Checking to see if anyone else is having issues with People /Cast/ Crew populating in ET.  This behavior is bit strange since has seemed to always work.

Some movies populate with up to 10-20 People /Cast/ Crew members as normal and then I have many titles that only show one or two People /Cast/ Crew.

The ones now only showing a few use to show them all.  I'm not sure if this a fetcher issue or something else.  I have performed a clean up but the same.

Is there a place to clear lower level cache , I have re-installed with same outcome? Anyone please?

thx

Bw

• Like 1

Xzener

Yes, I am missing some cast/crew... But seems to be related to missing images. Windows Phone app has all listed, but also has MANY missing actor images. The only actors with images on Windows Phone app are the only cast/crew listed in Emby Theater v2.0.6. Hope this helps.

post-19-0-59913400-1458099889_thumb.png

56e8d71f564e1_Capture5.png

Edited by Xzener

bnwbass

They are showing correctly in emby web client.  This is what I have found to be true, In Emby client server metadata manager all movies do show cast/crew.  Maybe some  issue of why Emby theater is not  correctly showing "people". They all have external ID's such as IMDB and themovieID identified correctly and all the other information about the movie is there. Refresh people but no change.

bnwbass

They are showing correctly in emby web client. This is what I have found to be true, In Emby client server metadata manager all movies do show cast/crew. Maybe some issue of why Emby theater is not correctly showing "people". They all have external ID's such as IMDB and themovieID identified correctly and all the other information about the movie is there. Refresh people but no change.

Should I just reinstall server reinstall ET

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I think for aesthetic reasons i have theater currently set to only show people with images

• 3 weeks later...
jscoys

Could it be an option in user options? To be honest I like to have all actors displayed even whom without pictures, but other people would see that like something ugly when on emby theatre or apple tv app...