Wrong Episode plays when controling DLNA device

icthusman1

icthusman1

So last night I was trying to watch stuff on my LG WebOS 2.0 tv through Emby. First I tried app.emby.media as Luke said in another post that should work. Nothing. I had noticed earlier though that Emby had picked up my tv as a DLNA capable device (which shouldn't have surprised me as Win10 will "cast" media to it just fine) so I thought I would use the Emby app on my SP3 to send something to watch directly to my tv. Hooray! This works. Sort of.

I sent an episode from partway through a Season 1 of a show. What I got was the first item in Season 00. I tried multiple times and it cast the same thing every time. Figuring that maybe this was an issue with the tv, I loaded the Emby web interface on my SP3, navigated to the episode I wanted to watch, and sent it to the tv. Eureka! The web interface worked great!

So what's wrong with the Windows store app that it sends the wrong thing?

7illusions

Ive just moved houses, hence my absence in the forum, and hasn't gotten my server up and running yet. I will have that fixed soon though.

On the flipside, while moving I also bought a new LG TV with webOS. ☺

icthusman1

Ive just moved houses, hence my absence in the forum, and hasn't gotten my server up and running yet. I will have that fixed soon though.

Well, that's awesome! If you can replicate the issue on your end it saves me a lot of explainin!

icthusman1

Have you had a chance yet to test this?