Next up inside series

fraenhawk

fraenhawk

Love that when you browse to a series there's a mini next up under the series summary. Two things I've noticed. Some shows don't have it showing. Can't figure out a pattern. It's not age as other shows that I fell way behind on and haven't watched in a long time still show the next episode to watch while newer shows that I'm only 3 episodes behind don't show a next up inside the series. Have to just go into the season to pick the first episode (oh and kudos on the spoiler prevention setting!)

Second, I noticed that if the show is 4:3 ratio the preview image is tiny therefore the text runs out of space (1st screenshot). It's not a problem for that same episode to show up in the Next Up or Continue Watching sections of the main page, when the thumb flips to show the episode image, it seems to stretch it out to fill the space (no black bars on left and right - 2nd screenshot). It's only a problem on the series summary screen.

56e792b1d870c_next2.jpg

56e792c0bc7c5_next1.jpg

Edited by fraenhawk
  • Like 1

That's something I'm sure Luke can address easily as the ATV app has this same feature and it shows S1E1.  In fact, I think that's an API option I asked him to add for this...

• Like 1