Force MediaBrowser to play iso's before folders.

carnage9270

carnage9270

I have always ripped my movies to complete folder structures with DVDFab (Main Movie). Movies play perfectly through media browser and launch TMT5 to play them. I have recently purchased a 3D TV and am now ripping 3D movies with DVDFab BluRay Copy which creates a dvdfab.miniso to be able to play them. I haven't created miniso's in the past because they weren't needed to play through TMT5. Now with the miniso needed I am wondering if there is a way to force MediaBrowser to open the miniso first if it is present. If not present then play the folder structure.

Normally I would just re-burn the movies I have to contain miniso's and alleviate the problem entirely, but I have over 1400 movies I would have to do this with and that's just too much work.

I have tried adding another player (Powerdvd) to play iso's because TMT does not open iso files. But MediaBrowser see's a folder structure and launches TMT which causes the 3D movie to error out or not play in 3D.

Anyone have any solutions for this?

Edit: I guess I should have mentioned that I can play the 3D movies just fine if I mount the miniso first through DVDFab's virtual Drive. It mounts the movie and auto plays it in 3D through TMT5. Would just love to be able to play them through Media Browser.

Edited by carnage9270

The only way you will be able to accomplish this now is to create new actual movies.  MB doesn't have any mechanism for multiple formats of the same movie.  You can indicate the new ones as 3D using the file naming tags and then you will have two versions side by side - one 3D one not.