no premium supporter since "yesterday"?

Schimi

Schimi

HI,

since yesterday ( maybe eralier, but i noticed it yesterday) emby says that my key is invalid,....

I had a lifetime membership for a "couple of years" and i´m sure that i only uninstalled the Trailers Plugin (3-4 days ago) and then nothing has changed.

server-63593550581.txt

Schimi

i tried to use the "Forgot key" function.... but it looks like the page would be reloaded and no key would be send to my email adress

Edited by Schimi

i tried to use the "Forgot key" function.... but it looks like the page would be reloaded and no key would be send to my email adress

Hi, if you want to grab the beta server from the website, this issue is resolved there. Thanks.

Schimi

Hi, if you want to grab the beta server from the website, this issue is resolved there. Thanks.

ok, i check this out in ca. 30min and give feedback

Ok, maybe the fix missed the last beta build. In any case, I have reproduced and resolved the issue, so it will be in the next beta.

Schimi

ok do you know when the next build would be aviable? Because my wife can´t use Emby Theater so long ;-) (always the get premium message)

The issue Luke has fixed is not going to solve your problem I'm afraid.  He's fixed the ability to have your key mailed to you. However, I don't think this is your real problem.

Your problem is that your server cannot reach ours.  It is timing out.

Be sure a firewall, router, proxy or something else isn't blocking our access out to the internet.

Schimi

ok, i don´t know why... but if i disabled ipv6 it works fine now....

the foult is on my side and now i can investigate why :-)