Roku: Watched state isn't updating on Server.

Koleckai Silvestri

Koleckai Silvestri

Last night I watched a few episodes of television via the Roku Client. No problems here. However after watching the watched state of these episodes haven't been updated on the server. I had to manually mark them as watched on the server this morning.

Is this a known issue?

Not that I know of. I just tested it on one of my videos and it works for me. What is your "max resume percentage" set at? It is under client settings on the server. If the video reaches beyond that point it should flag it as seen.

Koleckai Silvestri

Whatever the default is... 90% I believe. I'll keep a closer eye on things and will shout out if it happens again. 

Whatever the default is... 90% I believe. I'll keep a closer eye on things and will shout out if it happens again. 

Keep an eye on it. Also might try other clients. The roku doesn't do anything specific. It just reports back progress while the video is playing and leaves the marking up to the server.

Koleckai Silvestri

Alright thanks. More curiosity than much of anything else. I can remember what I watched for the most part.