Lost all future series recordings

mini__me

mini__me

Hi there,

I've lost all future recordings after 03/15, checking my series tab, all have undefined listed where I would expect to see the Channel.

Log too big for pastebin so zipped and attached here.

mini

Emby Server.zip

Edited by mini__me

mini__me

The shows that were scheduled to record up to the 15th all failed, the only thing I can think is the HDHomeRuns both were assigned different IPs due to a new router over the weekend.

I can only guess that loosing both at the same time screwed the channel association meaning all channels, tuners and series lost each other in the Emby database.

I've now set a DHCP reservation for the HDHomeRuns on the router (as cannot set static on the HDHomeRun) and deleted and re-created all the Series recordings and last night they recorded as expected.

Erik

Similar issue for me. I had 2 HDhomerun Extend units working fine, one of them had to be send back for a warranty replacement. When i got it back i set them both up again with DHCP reservations. Ever since, all the recording fail, even though they show up as recordings in Emby, there is no media info and when i checked no file was ever recorded.

2016-03-16 20:01:36.3518 Error App: Error recording to H:\Emby Server - TV Recordings\Series\The Middle\The Middle S07E17 The Wisdom Teeth.ts
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 3.0.5882.0
	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
	Processor count: 4
	64-Bit OS: True
	64-Bit Process: True
	Program data path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server
	Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Tuner not found.
	System.ApplicationException
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.EmbyTV.EmbyTV.<GetChannelStreamInternal>d__73.MoveNext()
	--- End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown ---
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ValidateEnd(Task task)
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.EmbyTV.EmbyTV.<RecordStream>d__8d.MoveNext()

2016-03-16 20:01:36.3518 Info App: Retrying recording in 60 seconds.
2016-03-16 20:01:36.3518 Info App: Creating recording timer for b0918cfa104d07988ab07c4f6c564031, The Middle. Timer will fire in 1 minutes
2016-03-16 20:02:36.3013 Info App: Recording timer fired.
2016-03-16 20:02:36.3325 Info App: Streaming Channel hdhr_57.1
2016-03-16 20:02:36.3325 Error App: Error getting channel stream
	*** Error Report ***
	Command line: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Application Path: C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe
	Exception of type 'MediaBrowser.Controller.LiveTv.LiveTvConflictException' was thrown.
	MediaBrowser.Controller.LiveTv.LiveTvConflictException
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.TunerHosts.BaseTunerHost.<GetChannelStream>d__32.MoveNext()
	   at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.EmbyTV.EmbyTV.<GetChannelStreamInternal>d__73.MoveNext()

2016-03-16 20:02:36.3325 Error App: Error getting channel stream
	*** Error Report ***
	Exception of type 'MediaBrowser.Controller.LiveTv.LiveTvConflictException' was thrown.
	MediaBrowser.Controller.LiveTv.LiveTvConflictException
	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.LiveTv.TunerHosts.BaseTunerHost.<GetChannelStream>d__32.MoveNext()

The log is quite big, but this repeats many times for each recording, if i just start a recording from the guide it works just fine.

if you want the full log, let me know.

Thanks

mini__me

When the IP addresses changed on mine due to new router the old IPs were still referenced on the old address and the new devices listed as well.

So on Live TV settings it looked like I had 4 tuners, I deleted the ones on the old address assuming that everything would be picked up ok.

Maybe if I had refreshed the guide with all 4 listed it wouldn't have lost the link between tuners and channels?

Erik

Hi @@Luke the IPs where correct.

After the recording failed, I tried watching the same channel that failed, worked fine, then recording a show on the same channel, worked ok. Tried removing the tuners and she dukes direct and re-adding them even, but all series failed last night until I removed them all and rescheduled them. Now they are recording fine again.

I'm back to normal now, but just something that may need attention in the future.

Cheers