Best way to add 3d movies?

dannieboiz

dannieboiz

How's everyone adding their 3d contents along side with their 2d? 

Right now, I have a MyMovies folder and a 3D Movies folders. WHen adding it to the library you can't separate them as a different category and they'll just show up along with the rest. 

Pais

I used to have two libraries. One for 2D movies and another for 3D movies. If you have one then you might be able to use the 3D filter to isolate them.

Home Theater Installation

Good question. currently looking to fix the same problem.

MSattler

Good question. currently looking to fix the same problem.

I'm to the point now where I'm just going to have a rpi2 with Kodi installed that points directly at the 3D Share.  Kodi can do 3D mvc via the rpi2, and that just seems to be the easiest way to go.

You can separate or combine them, that's up to you. You can put them together in one movie library, or use two libraries. What is the exact issue here?

dannieboiz

I just started this whole 3d thing so it's relatively new to me. On my NAS I have MyMovies and a 3D Movies folder 

In my library I add another folder "Movie" type called 3D Movies. In Emby, I can go to 3D Moves folder if I only want to watch 3D Movies but because I added the folder as "Movie" type it also show up in "MyMovies" 

I guess the question is is there a way to not have it show up in "MyMovies" I need to set the type as movie so it can properly scrap metadata right?

They are probably getting grouped together by individual user preferences. Click your user icon in the top right then home screen settings