Music not showing up in Kodi

Ponyo

Ponyo

Hello,

I'm having problems with getting music synced from emby to kodi. My music is showing up in the emby library. When I add new music I see that it's being synced to kodi however when I look at music addons -> artists it won't show the new music. I have to do a full resync before it shows up.

Looks like video is being properly added/removed so shouldn't be a sync issue.

Is there anything I need to set inside kodi for new music to show up? I noticed music isn't using a separate library item like what can be used for Movies or TV Shows.

yardameus

It should show up in your Music Library entry.  I'm assuming you have sync Music selected in the Emby addon settings?  

Angelblue05

Use the Kodi default music entry, with library mode enabled. There's no music nodes/playlist or addon entry created for music. Does restarting Kodi make the new content appear? You'll have to test.

I do not have issues with music, but I also don't add new content very often.

Ponyo

Yesbi have the enable music library setting turned to on under sync options in the Emby add-on settings menu.

I think I'm also using the default kodi music add-on.

Kodi does show syncing content in the top right corner of the screen when I add something but it's not showing up until I resync.

Sent from my HTL23 using Tapatalk

Angelblue05

I'm sorry, I want to help but your issue isn't very clear to me. You keep saying music add-on, but music added by the emby add-on does not appear there. It's part of the regular Kodi music library... I'm not sure what you mean by "until I resync", what exactly are you doing? Which entry are you expecting to see the new content? Can you maybe grab screenshots so I at least know what you are referring to?

Thanks.