Only one photo transferred when syncing photo folders

tobedeleted

tobedeleted

I managed to sync music folders to my Android device, and this seems to work flawlessly. Then I added some photo folders, and strangely only the first photo in the folder gets synchronized. Even more strange, when I add another photo folder, here also the first photo gets synchronized - and the photo from the other sync job even gets deleted! I added a third picture folder and here nothing happens at all. In the user interface, these sync jobs are stuck at "ready to transfer" or "transferring" (using the German version, don't know what the correct status is in the English version).

The logs on the Android device don't show anything special, it is just logged that the one picture is being transferred, and then an "ERROR App - Cannot download subtitles because video has no media source info". I don't know why a subtitle is looked for when transferring a JPG?!

The server log is so big I really don't know where to look for errors - any hint what to look for?

Redshirt

Luke, this is an issue in MediaSync.java. 

GetSubtitles() doesn't call progress.reportComplete() if there are no mediasources so the sync process just dies with the offending item.

• Like 1

Luke, this is an issue in MediaSync.java. 

GetSubtitles() doesn't call progress.reportComplete() if there are no mediasources so the sync process just dies with the offending item.

Thanks.