Manual Organize TV Episodes Broken

moviefan

moviefan

@@softworkz For the past several releases I have been having ongoing issues with the Manual Organize function in Emby.

It started when I noticed that the new option for remembering my corrections didn't work as I mentioned in this post.

Now it seems to have spread to every time I try to move a file that is not recognized by the system by the way it is named.

If I rename the file to one that the system recognizes it sorts fine, but when I click the folder Icon to move a specific show, select the series I want to move it to, and then click OK nothing happens.  It's like it doesn't even recognize my input - unless I use Firefox instead of Chrome.

It still doesn't work in Firefox but when I click the button it very strangely creates a popup asking me to select an item in my bookmarks bar on my most recently visited sites folder as shown in this screenshot:

56de7eb313aa4_ScreenShot20160307at112539

This happens whether or not the box is checked. It seems like its just shifting the focus of the cursor or something.  Again in Chrome I get no response at all.

Another issue is if I click on the "Smart Matches" tab I see some matches showing as undefined.  If I try to delete ANY of the Smart Matches listed - the ones that appear to be valid or the ones which are undefined - I receive the following error:

56de7f2a41c07_ScreenShot20160307at111750

I am attaching my server log to this post which I grabbed after a recent reboot with the latest upgrade to 3.0.5899.0 and doing a few of the above actions several times.

Please help me debug this.  Thanks.

Edited by moviefan
  • Like 1

My original implementation had taken care of such situations.

@@Luke had decided to merge in my stuff in smaller pieces, so a few important things are still missing yet. Among those are error handling and display in the client, display of the extracted series name in the dialog. Offering the smart match checkbox only in cases where the extracted series name is non-empty.

I hope these will be included soon...

• Like 1

Regarding smart match deletion: It should not be broken actually, but your autoorganize.xml might be broken. Could you post it or send it to me?

Thanks for the file. It was broken - probably due to a problem in an earlier version.

I corrected the file but it seems I'm too dumb to find the button to add an attachmment...

Please shutdown emby, replace the file content with the following and start emby again:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<AutoOrganizeOptions xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
  <TvOptions>
    <IsEnabled>true</IsEnabled>
    <MinFileSizeMb>90</MinFileSizeMb>
    <LeftOverFileExtensionsToDelete>
      <string />
    </LeftOverFileExtensionsToDelete>
    <WatchLocations>
      <string>\\Stone\Video\TV</string>
    </WatchLocations>
    <SeasonFolderPattern>Season %s</SeasonFolderPattern>
    <SeasonZeroFolderName>Season 0</SeasonZeroFolderName>
    <EpisodeNamePattern>%sn - S%0sE%0e - %en.%ext</EpisodeNamePattern>
    <MultiEpisodeNamePattern>%sn - S%0sE%0e-%0ed - %en.%ext</MultiEpisodeNamePattern>
    <OverwriteExistingEpisodes>false</OverwriteExistingEpisodes>
    <DeleteEmptyFolders>true</DeleteEmptyFolders>
    <CopyOriginalFile>false</CopyOriginalFile>
  </TvOptions>
  <SmartMatchInfos>
    <SmartMatchInfo>
      <ItemName>Better Call Saul</ItemName>
      <DisplayName>Better Call Saul</DisplayName>
      <OrganizerType>Episode</OrganizerType>
      <MatchStrings>
        <string>Better.Call.Saul.US</string>
      </MatchStrings>
    </SmartMatchInfo>
    <SmartMatchInfo>
      <ItemName>Law & Order: Special Victims Unit</ItemName>
      <DisplayName>Law & Order: Special Victims Unit</DisplayName>
      <OrganizerType>Episode</OrganizerType>
      <MatchStrings>
        <string>Law.and.Order.SVU</string>
      </MatchStrings>
    </SmartMatchInfo>
  </SmartMatchInfos>
</AutoOrganizeOptions>

fraenhawk

Ok so it's just broken for now until some future release TBD?

Auto organize and your smart matches are still working great. No word on manual organize getting fixed though? I'm on 5903 and the only workaround right now is to manually rename the file and run an auto-organize since picking the series and making sure the season and episode are correct in the dialog still does nothing.

I'm on 5903 and the only workaround right now is to manually rename the file and run an auto-organize since picking the series and making sure the season and episode are correct in the dialog still does nothing.

Regarding "dialog still does nothing" I have posted 3 workarounds until it is fixed here:

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/32524-305896-auto-organize-and-smart-matches-error/&do=findComment&comment=312719