can't finish sync

Frollon

Frollon

Hi to all,
i have a problem and don't know how to solve. i'm not able to sync emby with kodi. i love emby and I give a try to using it with Kodi. And there i get stopped . I cant' sync the emby database with kodi. I tried many times on my iMac and the MacBook but synchronization always stops in the same spot.
My emby server, that runs on synology, is version 3.0.5882.0 and I tried both with Kodi Isengard that with Jarvis. The add-on for Kodi is version 2.2.4. I attach the log file. Can someone give me a help I do not know how to do.
Thank you.

kodi.log

Edited by Frollon

Angelblue05

There's no errors captured in your log. What happens when it stops, does it display a message?

Frollon

Hi angelblue05,

thanks for your answer. No, kodi hangs up and closes and i get an apple error window (kodi unexpected close...). Jesterday i made a emby database clean and a new library scan... now it kodi get's all the movies. Now i get an Error when Kodi gather the boxset's: it stopps with an message window. Kodi exited. You shoud report this on the forum.

Send you the new log.

Thank you

kodi.7.3.log

Angelblue05

@@Frollon

In the add-on settings > sync option > Limit artwork cache threads to 25. This should allow your sync to complete.

Frollon

Yes... Thank u! That works. :) You got ur beer. Cheers. ciao

Edited by Frollon
  • Like 1