Emby theater won't start

Detlef

Detlef

Hello,

I have read it in some other topics, but i installed emby theater on two devices and on both emby theater won't start, jsut a black screen.

Aero peek disabled or enabled won't work. one device has windows 7 64 and windows 8 64

theater-63592792610.txt

Edited by Detlef

Hi, does it have an internet connection available at the time of starting the app? for the moment this is currently required.

srgsng25

Dito i think Emby theater apps are down after some sort of update we have  a black screen and the circle animating is all

Detlef

Yes all devices have a permanent internet connection, they also have both emby for wmc installed.

Edited by Detlef

Detlef

Uninstalled and reinstalled on both machines, stil just one rotation of a circle and then just a black screen.

maximization and minimization of the window works and i her a beep everytime i click on something.

First time ever in years it is totally not working :(

Raptor6L

Uninstalled and reinstalled on both machines, stil just one rotation of a circle and then just a black screen.

maximization and minimization of the window works and i her a beep everytime i click on something.

First time ever in years it is totally not working :(

I have exactly the same symtpoms. but only on one of my pc's. All the others are working fine.

Do you have Aero enabled in Windows?

Where is this an option in Win8?

OP has said he's tried it with Peek both enabled and disabled.