New Web Client Stutters

elshagon

elshagon

After receiving the email today I have now bookmarked http://tv.emby.media/ in my Chrome browser to replace the old bookmark.  It's great having the it look the same in Chrome as it does in Emby Theater however I've run into several problems:

1.  The videos often stutter.  I didn't have that problem in Chrome before.  They stutter to the point they are no fun to watch.  Is there a setting in the server part of it to possibly fix this?

2.  I don't see a way to access the server from the new page to adjust settings like before?

3.  If I leave the page open for a while, say 5 minutes, while I browse another tab in Chrome and come back then Emby is a white screen and I get a "kill page or wait" pop up error.  I must kill the page and then open a new tab to get Emby back.

The new web layout looks great, just needs to work better and I'm hooked.

elshagon

Ok, I sometimes like to use my pc which isn't an htpc hooked up to a tv to view content using chrome.  Is there a preferred web address for such usage to access my library?  I will search for my answer :)

If you want to sit back on the couch from 10ft then this is the app you want. If you want something for the desktop or mobile, then app.emby.media is what we suggest. perhaps in the future they'll merge, but for now they're separate.