Webclient problems

ravenj

ravenj

Hello,

I normally use the web client (firefox) mainly to listen to music from my server.

Since yesterday's first update (using beta) flac music stops after 4-5 songs and, after that, I can't listen to one music straight. This happens both in firefox and Chrome. Before yesterday I had no problems. Also theater plays normally, although I don't like using it because it takes forever to change track.

Also, only using Firefox, when I try to play any movie I get an error. It's ok with chrome. Also tried different computer with firefox and the problem is the same.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards

Log_server_flac.txt

Log_server_mkv.txt

Log_transcoding_flac.txt

Log_transcoding_mkv.txt

Sorry for not responding but after seeing your post yesterday i tested with firefox and played music for over an hour straight with no problems. i don't know what to say, those logs all look fine to me.

ravenj

Hi,

I've been trying to replicate the problem and it only happens when I play a specific music. After playing it I can't play any other flac file until I reboot my server.

I believe  it's a file problem and I will replace it.

I think the mystery is solved.

Still can't find the problem with MKV.

Thank you.

Edited by ravenj

if you can provide a copy of the file, i can't make it play if it's a bad file but i can fix the reboot requirement. thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for taking the initiative. Just fyi, on firefox 46 beta i can play flac no problem via server transcoding.