2011 D-Series v.1.0.6 does not work

Oleg
Go to solution Solved by Oleg,

Hello.

I'll tell you the whole version.

Was 3.0.5818.0 version of the server, updated to 5870. A D series of DLNA to work applet version 1.0.6 or 2.1.3 do not work. On the N series works applet 2.1.3, but does not work DLNA. The 5870 updated job DLNA ...

roll back to version 5818. On the H series works DLNA and Applet 2.1.3, on the D series only works DLNA, the applet does not start, the TV hang on a minute, and reloads.

Via the web to all the D series works.

Logs attached(in all zip or separately).

Best Regards Oleg

logs.zip

server-63592559233.txt

server-63592560000.txt

transcode-98d3b075-e6b9-4206-824b-08efa6fc8d92.txt

FrostByte

On the D-series TV using v1.0.6 does the installation actually finish and you get a message that it's complete?  After clicking the Emby icon to start the app do you see the splash screen with the picture of the TV?

Edit: As far as your DLNA issue I believe there were some fixes with Samsung DLNA in beta server releases recently.  Hopefully those help your DLNA issue, but I don't believe those would effect this app any

Edited by FrostByte

FrostByte

I just loaded 1.0.6 on my F6500 and it is running okay.  Could you try deleting the app, then reloading.  Make sure it says "Update Complete"  and then restart.  The first screen you see should be the IP screen again

• Solution

Hello.

Everything worked.

Thank you so much.
Apparently the problem was with me.
Once again, thank you very much.

• Like 2