Running Server on Windows Home Server 2011

jdpg2

First off I have been a supporter of Mediabrowser since the very early days, the product is awesome.. I just installed your server running on a Windows 7 machine with the client and so far the combo works very well.  My issue is now I want to install the server on my Windows Home Server 2011 machine.  All goes well until I try to point to my media shares which are on the server in a pool drive (using Drivepool).  I click the add button and nothing happens.  Is this a case of it not being compatible or some permissioning issue?

Thanks and keep up the great work

John

Deuce911

I had the same issue and finally just typed in the UNC path myself of the paths to my files. After that issue it has worded perfectly.

Sent from my Nokia Windows Phone using Tapatalk

sounds like a javascript issue. there have been some reports that default security settings in IE under WHS prevent some parts of the dashboard from working. unfortunately i don't remember what it is you have to change. so either look around or use another browser

I had the same issue and finally just typed in the UNC path myself of the paths to my files. After that issue it has worded perfectly. Sent from my Nokia Windows Phone using Tapatalk

no, re-read what he said. he didn't get that far.

Found the solution,  you need to disable IE ESC from the Server Manager page.  Do it just for Administrator and it works fine.  I will keep you posted once I get it all sorted out.