Error report during incremental scan

Tolotos

Angelblue05

Yes, the one under user preferences, thanks.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

Hmm, That one is odd. Please enable debug in the add-on settings and post the log again. See the issue is the following,we grab one item from Sport (that is type Movie, in this case) to compare and see if it belongs to Filme. And it seems to be returning no result when it should. A debug log should tell us more. Sorry about this @@Tolotos I'll get it resolved.

Edited by Angelblue05

Tolotos

Hm, the sync is now running. To access the Emby user-settings dialog I unchecked the "no Access to user-settings" in the user management panel.

Now I did a additional initial sync with the settings dialog blocked again and the sync worked.

Maybe the user-settings was wrong as it was made with a older Emby version and the disable switch blocked a autoupdate function?!

Nevertheless thanks for our help again!!!

I'll check this the next days and report.

-- Tolotos

• Like 1

Angelblue05

Wow, you could be onto something. I will test this scenario on my side to be safe.

@@Tolotos

Edit: I can't seem to reproduce. If you re-enable the setting, does it crash when you start the profile? Let me know.

Edited by Angelblue05

Tolotos

@@Angelblue05

I can't reproduce by myself. The Emby profiles were created long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away ;-) with a much older Emby version.

As you asked for the screenshots of the user-settings page I was able to open it but seconds later I was back at the logon screen of Emby. Only after switching off the modify protection I was able to watch the user-settings page.

If I now enable the protection I can view the page and sync is working. 

I asume there was some Emby internal stuff out of sync which will be hard or impossible to reproduce. 

-- Tolotos

• Like 1