Trying to leave Plex (lifetime plexpass) for Emby: Questions xD

rcocchiararo

yea it might have been burning them in. if they're displaying together, then that's a bug that needs to be fixed.

rcocchiararo

what i observed, and i should be able to reproduce them:

1) went to see an episode of series1, which was already H264. It started with english subtitles, and changing to spanish was unsuccesfull (i am almost sure it had no included subs, and that the english ones were without the black box, which is horrible, but i have already seen threads about this matter). I "fixed" the isue by selecting "off" and then my desired subtitles (black box was there).

2) Then i went to see an episode of series2. Here it started with the enlish subs, with no black box. And enabling the spanish ones displayed both (here, the black box was a saviour for my wife, cause it enabled her to read those spanish subs). Selecting OFF this time kept the enlish ones.

What was funny about "series2", is that it was an H265 file, and emby had cero issue transcoding it, but when my tests started i had issue with a different h265 file :P

ok i think in scenario 2, it starts with burning in, and when switching to text-based delivery it also needs to restart playback without the burn in