Shield using Thumb image only to id TV Shows

pclausen

pclausen

Some TV Shows do not contain the name of the show itself as part of the Thumb image.  Here's an example:

lost.PNG

So when going to "Continue Watching", the name of the TV Series is not displayed, only the Thumb poster.

Any chance the actual TV Series name could be added above or below the Thumb image to identify the show, or perhaps the Banner image could be incorporated?

pclausen

Hmm, let me take a screenshot tonight showing what I'm talking about.  Maybe it was the "Next Up TV" section.  I'm definitely not seeing the series name below the thumb image.  As per my original post, in most cases that's fine, since the series names is incorporated within the thumb image itself.

pclausen

Ok, so under "Next Up" the series name does not appear under the image:

embylost1.JPG

However, it *DOES* show up under "Next Up TV":

embylost2.JPG

Ahhh.... inside the TV library.

I don't really want to give up that clean look or the screen real estate when you have all that other information available.  I suppose I could add the series name before "SxEx" up on the info line though.

pclausen

I think that would be a perfect compromise!

For most users, the series name is pretty obvious, but for some "elderly" family members, having a series name "reminder" would be helpful.  ;)

Thanks