Turn off Binge Watch?

SkyBehind
Go to solution Solved by puithove,

SkyBehind

I've searched the site and looked around, I can't find a way to turn off Binge Watch.  Here's the thing, I'm on Ubuntu 14.04 with Kodi 16 using the Emby for Kodi (latest stable).  Binge Watch just showed up, the only thing I saw for shutting it off was in an old guide that had it under settings >> playback, of which I do not have that option.

I was thinking maybe it was implemented using playlists, in which case I deleted the Emby TV and Emby Movie playlists, which seemed to work, but the playlists get added back.  Anyone tell me how to turn this feature off if there is an option switch?

• Solution
puithove

You probably installed a skin that pulled in next up service addon.  It's another separate addon, not included in the Emby for Kodi addon.

I can't remember the exact name of it, but you can find it in your installed addons, and go there to configure it or turn it off.

• Like 1

SkyBehind

Yup, that's exactly what probably happened.  When I switched back to confluence, I bet the addon remained enabled.  That's puithove, I rarely ever ask for help but I just couldn't get this one on my own... it was driving me crazy.  Thanks again!!!

rhodges

Was it the NextUp addon, or the Kodi setting? I can't get NextUp to play the next episode. I don't know if it is a problem with the addon, skin, or this plugin. I am not using direct paths. I might give it a try and see if it logs anything when I try.

SkyBehind

Was it the NextUp addon, or the Kodi setting? I can't get NextUp to play the next episode. I don't know if it is a problem with the addon, skin, or this plugin. I am not using direct paths. I might give it a try and see if it logs anything when I try.

It was the NextUp app; it was installed when I installed a different skin.