Possible to skip to chapter?

Hi,

Maybe a question that has been asked before; is it possible with the samsung remote to go to the next chapter of (for example) an mkv movie? 

Thanks!

• Like 1

FrostByte

That would be nice to have a skip to next or maybe a previous chapter button.

Also, maybe if the chapter selector while playing movies could highlight / jump to the chapter you're currently looking at then you would know which chapter to select next. It always starts at chapter 1 and then I really don't know which one to select next without some trial and error.  Or, maybe add the start time of the chapter here which would help some in determining the chapter you want to jump to

Edited by FrostByte
  • Like 1

SilentAssassin

Which button you be used to skip to the next chapter. I know on the H series remote we don't have a skip button, just the fast forward/rewind buttons, maybe the right/left directional arrows?

FrostByte

I don't think there is one yet, probably more of a FR.  Unfortunately, the remote that came with my Home Theater System is one of the few Samsung remotes I know of with the skip to next song/chapter buttons  |<< and >>| as well as the FF/RW << and >> buttons.  So something else would need to be used if implemented

Edited by FrostByte

Left and right could work. At the moment they do the same thing as FF and RW. The exception is when you are in the video playlist. The they skip to the next item.

• Like 2