A couple of issues

rkr87

First off, we need the ability to disable the following recently added feature.

Binge Watch Your Favorite Series With Emby for Chromecast

I don't want my tv series to auto-queue when I watch an episode, in the event I do want to binge watch, I don't want to sit through the credits so will ignore the queue and start the next one myself anyway. However, the most annoying part of this feature is if I fall asleep watching an episode, the rest of the episodes proceed to play and get marked "Watched" removing the "Next Up" functionality, meaning I have to remember where I got to.

Another extremely irritating thing I've noticed over the past few weeks is the multi-select feature, it seems to activate after a millisecond of touching an item, meaning I have to click off multi-select before I can actually drill in to an item.

Thanks.

Edited by rkr87
  • Like 3

fusrodah26

I second this post. Pause/resume/stop still doesn't work from the android app when using Chromecast, so unless I unplug the Chromecast, (which I did not do today) it continues to play all subsequent episodes. I also have no way to stop it from the Emby web client, so that's a double whammy. 

• Like 1

runtimesandbox

I don't want my tv series to auto-queue when I watch an episode, in the event I do want to binge watch, I don't want to sit through the credits so will ignore the queue and start the next one myself anyway. However, the most annoying part of this feature is if I fall asleep watching an episode, the rest of the episodes proceed to play and get marked "Watched" removing the "Next Up" functionality, meaning I have to remember where I got to.

This ^^

• Like 1

I noticed in the latest update to the android client that there a new option in the playback settings, "play next episode automatically". However, I've unchecked this, and my episodes still auto queue when I play one.

Thanks.