Feature Request: NameStartsWith

gcw07

It would be nice to have a NameStartsWith option on the user/items API. There is currently a NameStartsWithOrGreater but that doesn't really help much in creating a view with all "A" titles. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

[edit, nvmind, i think I see you want it to not have the "Or greater" part to it right?, an argument to an API call is what you want]

Yes that would be nice.

Edited by BC101

[edit, nvmind, i think I see you want it to not have the "Or greater" part to it right?, an argument to an API call is what you want]

Yes that would be nice.

Yes, correct. If the "or greater" part is removed or a new api call is introduced then we can fetch all movies that start with a specific letter and introduce a view of the alphabet.

Yes, correct. If the "or greater" part is removed or a new api call is introduced then we can fetch all movies that start with a specific letter and introduce a view of the alphabet.

if you're ready to incorporate this now let me know and i'll add it. i figured you were tied up with remote control

if you're ready to incorporate this now let me know and i'll add it. i figured you were tied up with remote control

Not yet ready to start implementing this. Like I said, remote control requires basically a redesign of the entire channel. So that will take some time.