When can I upgrade to Kodi 16?

T800

im85288

Yes you can use Kodi 16 as it is fully supported. You can usually assume once the Kodi version reaches Release Candidates that this addon supports it.

• Like 1

hifiaudio2

I just updated to Jarvis from the play store on my Shield and now actor images for movies and TV all show only the "last" image in the set... I can push to the left and see them all, but it always starts with just showing the final one...is that a known issue?

Angelblue05

Can you confirm the images show up in your server for your content? No it's not a known issue. You could try to run a repair sync (launch the emby add-on). See if that fixes it.

Edited by Angelblue05

AgileHumor

I just upgraded from 15.2 and it was uneventful after a couple addon updates.

Thanks for Emby for Kodi team for making it so painless (for most of us at least).

• Like 1

jhoff80

The biggest 'hassle' here was switching from the Titan beta that ran on Isengard to the main version that runs on Jarvis.  (And that was something I had planned on doing already anyway).  Pretty much pain free.

• Like 1

hifiaudio2

Can you confirm the images show up in your server for your content? No it's not a known issue. You could try to run a repair sync (launch the emby add-on). See if that fixes it.

Yeah they show up as normal in the server / web interface.  And they still "show up"  in Kodi,  its just that a single one is all that shows on the main movie info page by default, and I have to hold down the left cursor to scroll back through all of them.  Its as if the first thing I did was scroll all the way to the right.  They are all there,  just off the screen to the left 

I will try a manual resync.

Angelblue05

No, not a manual sync. A repair sync (it's right above the reset when you launch the emby add-on) - It will force update all your contents and hopefully recreate proper artwork links.

Edited by Angelblue05

hifiaudio2

Also though it has the correct artwork links... all of them are there,  just not on the screen when the movie info screen is up... like i said I have to manually scroll to get the "first"  ones (main characters)  to be whats displayed.  

Angelblue05

Maybe a screenshot? Does it do this for all the skins? Sounds like a skin problem to me. The add-on has nothing to do with what's being displayed. As long as the url is not missing, everything, as far as what we are doing should be working. You confirmed the artwork wasn't actually missing, but displaying weird... The issue lies elsewhere.

Edited by Angelblue05