Movie Sets / Collections not updating

vmcosco
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

vmcosco

I had the three Lord of the Rings movies set up in a set. Showed on Emby and in Kodi. Today I replaced the three movies with higher quality versions and re-added them to the set. Now, they show in the set on Emby but not in Kodi. I tried to re-save the set but no change. I also quit and restarted Kodi.

Edited by vmcosco
  • Like 1

• Solution
Angelblue05

It's a server issue, but it doesn't affect many users. I have it too, unfortunately. I have deleted and recreated my boxsets to no avail, the websocket sends an empty message when I modify/add/remove boxsets. Asked @@Luke many times, still no answer as to what steps can be taken to fix this problem.

You can run a manual sync and it will force updates your boxsets, find the option by launching the emby add-on.

• 4 weeks later...
majorsl

I take it this affects NEW Sets as well?  When I did my initial sync, I had many sets already.  Those worked fine.  This weekend I did some more organization and the new sets were not appearing, at least not until I did your suggestion above.

Angelblue05

Yes. Correct. Luckily, sets are not something that change often, so running a manual sync will correct the situation if your server is one that doesn't send websocket messages when sets are modified/added/removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk