Emby Page on Show End

rhodges

rhodges

I am not going into the "Emby Screen" to watch a show. I have a widget that launches the ActiveWindow(Videos,library....Emby -TV/TV_inprogress....) action. The problem that I notice is that when the show ends on it's own, it isn't going back to the screen that launched the show, it is going to the Kodi for Emby page.

A little hard to describe. I can take a crappy video on my phone and upload it to youtube if that will help.

rhodges

The skin is Eminence 2 Mod, running on Jarvis RC3 on an Amazon FireTV 2

ActivateWindow(Videos,library://video/Emby - TV/TV_inprogress.xml/,return)

Maybe it is a Kodi thing. I'm still pretty new to Kodi.

Angelblue05

So to recap, just because it's not very clear.... You have a widget pointing to ActivateWindow(Videos,library://video/Emby - TV/TV_inprogress.xml/,return) but when you finish watching something via the widget, it returns you to the emby for kodi add-on menus, rather than the home screen? Is this correct?

rhodges

Basically.

Home Screen -> Widget Screen (there are other menu options on this scren, in progress is one of them) -> In Progress Screen (choose a video to play from here). When the movie ends, I would think I'd go back to the In Progress Screen, but I go back to the Emby Add on menu (the one that says Movies, TV, Favorite Movies, etc). In the flow of screens and selections, I never chose that window.

marcelveldt

I tried to reproduce the issue you're having but I was unable to.

Just to be clear:

You have a widget on your homescreen for "In progress Episodes" that lists all episodes that have a resume point.

You click one episodes directly from the homescreen widget and it plays.

After playback stopped you're not returned to home but to the main video slisting ?