Possible bug? Four blank boxes in "Favourites" screen

agraves

I'm not sure if this is a bug, or just something weird my server is doing, but if anyone else has seen this or can tell me how to fix it, I'd appreciate some help, or at least sympathy :-)

In my "Favourites" screen/list there have always been four "blank" entries which don't correspond to anything I've selected as a favorite and which I can't seem to get rid of.  They used to appear at the top of the list, although lately they've decided to move to the middle.  The list appears to be sorted by episode title, without respect for the SHOW title (for TV episodes) so the "blanks" are coming somewhere between S2 and S10, for whatever that's worth.

It's not really a problem, just a waste of a row of screen real-estate that I have to scroll past every time.

I'm running the latest stable windows server, 2.1.2 client on an H model TV.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

FrostByte

I get blank boxes sometimes on the homepage when there aren't any thumb files for new movies, but it seems it sorts things out after awhile and uses the backdrop after a refresh

2.1.2 does have a little bug on the Favourites page. It's fixed for 2.1.3. But I don't think this is the same. Are you able to play the blank items to find out what they are? Do they appear in Favourites on the web client?