Hide sync progress on startup

Deihmos

Deihmos

I am on the stable repo and ever since it updated to 2.2 I always see the sync progress on start. It is disabled from showing the progress but it is still shown.

Angelblue05

If it's running a manual sync, yes it will display. I forgot to modify this, I will do this now. Do you have the server plugin installed?

The progress dialog only affects the incremental sync....not the bigger syncs progress like a manual/initial/repair.

Edited by Angelblue05

Angelblue05

Fixed on github. Then we will quickly release another beta/stable containing the new fixes.

Edited by Angelblue05

Deihmos

The message I see every single time I launch Kodi is permanent? It says manual sync completed in 0:00:00. This was not present in earlier builds.  

Angelblue05

The message I see every single time I launch Kodi is permanent? It says manual sync completed in 0:00:00. This was not present in earlier builds.  

What the heck, I don't see my modification to make the manual sync optional. Sec.

Angelblue05

Can you give this build a go, let me know. Oh and it was present in earlier build. Maybe it was just using the fast sync plugin (which doesn't display that notification)

Edited by Angelblue05

Deihmos

Can you give this build a go, let me know. Oh and it was present in earlier build. Maybe it was just using the fast sync plugin (which doesn't display that notification)

There is no message with this one. Thanks. 

• Like 1