Emby Server: Bring Back Edit Images to Metadata Manager

theusedversion

theusedversion

I really miss this feature.  When Emby misidentifies a movie, you can no longer see what images are showing up within Metadata Manager.  You can no longer pick the images you want when you are editing all of your movies.  You have to back out and go the main Movies section and select Edit Images.  Seems like a step back, in my opinion.

• Like 9

anderbytes

I REALLY believe the changelogs from version to version should be VERY detailed.

That would avoid things getting changed and most people not noticing.

Deathsquirrel

The metadata manager still shows the icons for missing pictures but doesn't let you FIX them.  I don't go at pictures that way often but it seems like it should be in there.

Happy2Play

Personally I would like to see those options visible across top bar with save instead of in menu drop-down.

• Like 1

TMDaines

Already back in beta 3.0.5881.0.

56c6542613640_beta.jpg

I've just switched to using betas and have updated to version 3.0.5882.0. I do not have such an option. Has it been removed again?

Edited by TMDaines

Happy2Play

I've just switched to using betas and have updated to version 3.0.5882.0. I do not have such an option. Has it been removed again?

What browser? I see it on desktop IE11, Edge, Firefox, and Chrome.

Use your local web client if running the beta. the online web client is only kept in sync with stable releases, so that html will not be updated until the next stable release.