Application will not connect to server

brandin.p.lea

brandin.p.lea

I am using the Emby mobile app for windows 10 on my Windows mobile phone. It has worked for me for almost a year and for some reason it no longer works. I log-in using Emby connect, and it will occasionally get stuck at finding profiles, then will log in all the way and ask me to select my server. I verify that the server is correct and select it, but it come back with a message of :

"Connection details are invalid, please try again later"

It has been doing this for over a week now. I have checked it with my Surface Pro 3 running windows 10, and it works fine. Also checked with the wife's android based phone and it works there as well. This problem manifests regardless if I am remote, or on the same network (VLAN) as the server.

• 4 weeks later...
icthusman1

I am using the Emby mobile app for windows 10 on my Windows mobile phone. It has worked for me for almost a year and for some reason it no longer works. I log-in using Emby connect, and it will occasionally get stuck at finding profiles, then will log in all the way and ask me to select my server. I verify that the server is correct and select it, but it come back with a message of :

"Connection details are invalid, please try again later"

It has been doing this for over a week now. I have checked it with my Surface Pro 3 running windows 10, and it works fine. Also checked with the wife's android based phone and it works there as well. This problem manifests regardless if I am remote, or on the same network (VLAN) as the server.

Are you connecting through HTTPS or normal HTTP? I get this as well when I try and connect through HTTPS with the server generating a self-signed cert. This has been a problem since HTTPS was first introduced on the server. Sadly, the Windows phone app has never been that fantastic.