Feature Request: Add timeout to "Do you want to delete this" Window

imadunatic

imadunatic

I know this probably happens to almost nobody else, however, I've found if you don't respond to this window and Kodi/firetv is allowed to go to sleep, it causes major headaches the next time Kodi fires. I can only assume because the focus is on this window when Kodi tries to shut down that it causes issue with Kodi. 

I was thinking maybe an easy fix (or not??) would be for this window to only be up for a minute (or 2 or 3) and then close without making a selection. 

This really only applies to those of us who don't always stay awake to the end of the episode, then the pop up never gets answered and this almost always requires a database resync to get everything working again... which is inevitably almost every day on the Kid's tv... 

If this is a big deal, then I'll figure out my own work around. Thanks for all the great work on the beta, so glad to see it on stable now!!! 

• Like 2

Angelblue05

Yes I can adjust this. :) it won't be part of stable right away, but it will be in beta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

imadunatic

Yes I can adjust this. :) it won't be part of stable right away, but it will be in beta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I completely understand!!! Thanks again @@Angelblue05