Kodi 15.2 new install, stable nor beta repository allowing install

wkupike2000
Go to solution Solved by Angelblue05,

wkupike2000

Although I've played with and watched tons of stuff the past week on Emby, I'm new to it still and trying to get it into Kodi. My first Android box (RioRand Mxiii Amlogic S802) arrived last night from Amazon with Kodi 15.2 pre-installed. I put the Emby for Kodi repository 1.02 (stable) on a thumb drive and installed via "Install from Zip File" in the System > Add-ons section. It appeared to work fine with a progress bar and notifications. Unfrotunately after that, when I try to Install from Repository nothing happens when I click on the Kodi for Emby. Even if I right-click on it, it doesn't give me a menu to Force Refresh. I've tried installing the repository again by downloading it directly from my Android box browser and even tried the Beta version too.  I'm not able to Right-click to do a Force Refresh as every time I right-click Kodi goes back to the previous screen. I have no idea what to do at this point.

wkupike2000

I tried C as well but it kept going back too. Very odd. Since it was my first Android box and Emby was first thing beyond what it came with I was trying to install I just uninstalled Kodi in the Play Store. I reinstalled it, loaded the repository from zip file and was able to install Emby. No idea what could have been wrong straight out of the box to cause those issues.