XySubfilter is outdated

Getumzz

I deleted all the .txt files in the COMObjects directory and restarted Theatre which downloaded them all again. Or you can simply copy the new XySubfilter directory over the current one in COMObjects.

JohnnyM

I was also getting message that my xysubfilter is outdated.

I went into the Emby-Theatre directory and then ComObjects and deleted all of the txt files.

Restarted Theatre and theatre updated to 1.0.43. Looked in the comObjects directory and all the txt files had todays date on them and the dll was a newer version.

Shut down the computer and restarted

Open Theatre and I'm still getting the error message.

Any ideas

JohnnyM

RanmaCanada

i would like an answer to this as well.  I have downloaded and installed what is apparently the newest software, and it still says I have an outdated version.

I think it might just not be overwriting the existing one. If someone could test by uninstalling and reinstalling that would be helpful. thanks.

RanmaCanada

I think it might just not be overwriting the existing one. If someone could test by uninstalling and reinstalling that would be helpful. thanks.

I will try it in the morning.  Just waiting to see if my moms flight from New Zealand will actually leave.

Guest asrequested

I first tried deleting the files and restarted - it didn't work. Then I uninstalled ET, rebooted, redownloaded and installed ET - it didn't work. I finally downloaded the new filter, http://cdn.mediabrowser.tv/downloads/thirdparty/mbt_com/edge/XySubFilter.zip and extracted directly to the COMObjects folder - that fixed it

Edited by Doofus

JohnnyM

I downloaded the filters from above and was going to install them but ET update and the error went away. I don't know what happen but problem fixed.