TV Guide

Nuk3na

I have added an m3u playlist im just unsure how to get the tv guide to work can anyone point me in the correct direct...

Just read up on this... it seems i need schedules direct but when trying to sign up it only offers USA or other country's bar the UK

Will the tv guide include UK channel information or not?

Edited by Nuk3na

They have quite a few other countries but for some reason they're just not listed on the signup page. i'm not quite sure why.

Latchmor

I have added an m3u playlist im just unsure how to get the tv guide to work can anyone point me in the correct direct...

Just read up on this... it seems i need schedules direct but when trying to sign up it only offers USA or other country's bar the UK

Will the tv guide include UK channel information or not?

I use it for UK

When you sign up on Schedules Direct website just select something like New York and NY 10001 for city, state and post code. Enter Emby for address. None of this part really matters, it just gets you an account. When you configure Live TV in Emby that's where the lineup info comes from.

In the Emby Live TV part of the setup try entering the first part of your post code only. If your post code was AB12 3CD, just enter AB12.

;)

im trying out tvheadend now but nothing seems to push through to the emby server even though its all running fine on the headend server

Hey guys, if i sign up to schedules direct im wondering if i have a m3u play list how do you define the guide or does it just go off what links you have in your m3u file?

The channel numbers in the m3u have to match schedules direct exactly. In the future we will support custom mappings but we don't as of yet

• 2 weeks later...
Nikolaech

Please upload your working file EPG. C:\Users\Userxxx\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\System\dashboard-ui\components\tvguide tvguide.template

• 2 weeks later...
My.Media

Just a couple of questions on this 

1. can you give an example of m3u format as mine doubles up the name of channel instead of number and name

2. you say you need to match up the channel numbers to get the epg to work but where is the file store to check what they are numbering them as 

Cheers