Cannot get out of screensaver on the new emby app

jjstecchino

elshagon

I sometimes have this happen and also at times the movie will end and I will get a black screen like it's stopped on the last black frame of the movie forever instead of returning to the movie's info screen/page.  For the screensaver issue you can't back out using the mouse, but I do find if you hit the back button it will back you out of the screensaver.  Another issue is if I hit the remote button to close Emby while a movie is playing it instead will return me to the movie's landing page with the info and the movie will continue to play in the background.  I must hit the exit button a second time to actually close down Emby.

Edited by elshagon

flexkikr

Yeah same here, the SS takes over the focus and it's the reason why we loses control on the remote after watching a movie. Your only option to control it from the remote is the back button. To work around it myself, I have to close ET and reopen it. It's pretty annoying though but would be awesome to have an ability to turn the SS off and on, to adjust the time it will kick in right after an inactivity and the option where the pictures will pull it from.

Edited by flexkikr