Duplicate genre listings

two wire
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

two wire

I'm not sure if this a theater or server issue, but I will start here.

Media Browser Theater displays two identical instances of the same genre. This occurs twice as shown in the partial listing below:

...Crime  Documentary   Drama  Family   Family   Film-Noir   Film-Noir  History  ... etc 

I have looked at the movie.xml files and they appear to be no different than all the movie.xml files of the correctly displayed genres. I have deleated and re-installed both the server and theater programs, which did no good. As a matter of fact, this created an additional issue which I will focus on after I solve this problem. Any clues as to what I might do to correct this?

Thanks

two wire

For Media Theater the duplicate genres have the same content. However, I can not tell using the web client (MB Dashboard) because only the genre names appear when I select the heading, Genres (See attachment 1). When I select a genre I get a blank page (see attachment 2).

It appears the movie files are not being read and loaded into this part of the web client. However, when I select the heading, Movie, the files are loaded and I can edit them.

I deleated and re-installed  the server and client programs and that did not help.

post-1122-0-92411500-1387408030_thumb.jpg

post-1122-0-95995800-1387408072_thumb.jpg