Items not being added to Kodi

kjm168

I am having the same problem. Running latest beta server and 2.01 Kodi client. Problems started earlier in the week after auto-update to latest version. Kodi can't see any recent library changes but I can see them on server and on iPad. Trying to reset local db or force a manual sync doesn't help. Aside from the Emby updates, nothing else in my setup has changed. Prior to that I have been running for about a year with no issues.

Angelblue05

So you are saying items are added, but just added as watched, so they don't show up if you have it to filter watched content?

To me, it just sounds like a bug with the server where virtual items (upcoming episodes) were considered watched so when the actual episode was added, it would automatically be added as watched and never show up as unwatched. It's hard to say, but I'm still looking into it.

Items are added to the server but not visible on Kodi period. It is not related to being watched or unwatched.

Data point - when I did the first server upgrade a few days ago I did not get a prompt to update the database. Subsequent upgrades (now on 3.05865) also do not appear to have upgraded the database.

Kodi client is now 2.03 but that hasn't changed this problem.

Angelblue05

@@kjm168

Doesn't sound like you are having the same problem as the OP. Can you post your Kodi log? Make sure the add-on log level is set to Info, then go to your metadata manager, press Save on one item that doesn't appear in your Kodi. Then, wait a few moments and post that log. Thanks.

Edited by Angelblue05